Ok, so it’s a new year; and you’ve probably made some resolutions. What kind of progress will you have made on your resolutions by February? Will you still be working on them in March? If your resolutions were regarding your health, you owe it yourself and your family to follow through. Why not give yourself the best chance of following through and actually enjoying it by getting help from a wellness coach.
What is a Wellness Coach?
A wellness coach is a professional who works with a client to facilitate and empower the client to achieve self-directed goals.
What are the benefits of having a wellness coach?
- A wellness coach will listen to you
- A wellness coach will assist you in identifying your specific health goals and how to achieve them
- A wellness coach will provide you with nonjudgmental accountability to help keep you on track.
- A wellness coach will brainstorm with you to find the best approach for you to implement changes which will improve your health.
What are the benefits of having Andrea Hartley as a Wellness coach?
- She has experienced health issues and had to change her own lifestyle to improve her health. She can understand the challenges of lifestyle change and relate to your frustrations.
- She has successfully learned how to manage her own health challenges
- She has 30 years of experience as a journalist specializing in health and wellness
- She is certified by AAA as a personal trainer/ wellness coach with mind/body connection.
- She has worked with sway testing and with sway testing, she can teach you how to connect with your subconscious mind which will enable you to better understand yourself and how you can optimize your health.
- You may experience wellness coaching from the privacy of your own home, by phone or Skype.
How Does it work?
For optimal benefit, the 12 week program is recommended. After enrolling you will fill out a questionnaire which will help Andrea better serve your coaching needs. Then you will meet once a week by phone or Skype at a convenient time for you. First, you will discuss your goals; then together you will determine your plan to implement the goals. As you progress, you will have the opportunity to discuss your challenges and meet them when they arise. You will also have a light homework assignment each week designed to bring you one step closer to achieving your goals. You will also learn how to effectively use the sway technique as a method of accessing your subconscious and how to learn the best approach for you to achieve your goals.
What is the Sway Technique?
In 1964, Dr. George Goodheart, Jr., introduced the world to Applied Kinesiology which is based on the fact that the body never lies. Applied Kinesiology has become a standard for many chiropractors, nutritionists and homeopaths who use muscle testing as a means of communicating with the subconscious and the body.
Muscle, or Energy Testing, is the response of our individual energy systems to the vibrations of certain substances, people and even statements we make. Our nervous system is a 37-mile-long antenna which discriminates subtle frequencies that scientific instruments can’t measure. Kinesiology (pronounced kin-easy-ology) is a form of biomechanics which investigates and analyzes human motion. Sway testing is an extremely accurate type of muscle testing, when properly done.
Each person has an unique energy system just like each of us has our own fingerprint. The foods we eat and the supplements we take impact each of us differently, making nutrition an individual matter. Every substance we put in our body, as well each thought we think has its own particular energy vibration. Our body resonates with certain vibrations and tenses against others, either stabilizing or stressing our system. Sway testing can help us to eat and think in a way that creates harmony, rather than chaos. This connection with the subconscious mind is invaluable because the subconscious is never wrong.
What Does it Cost?
The 12 week course is discounted $30 so you would pay $450.
How Do I Contact You?