by Andrea Hartley
Search Engine Optimization means that the best key words are used to help the search engines find your content on the internet. This is of great value because it doesn’t matter how great your website or article is, if no one can find it or read it. You must give the search engines optimal key words so your content can be found and utilized as you intended it to be. Likewise, your body requires optimum nutrition to perform as it is intended to. Giving your body optimum nutrition is one of the greatest challenges the American people face today, since our soil is often deficient of key nutrients. In many cases, an apple today does not possess the same nutritional value that it did 100 years ago. If that weren’t bad enough, we in America face a challenge that most other countries in the world do not. Industry is trying to force genetically modified food on us, turning us into human guinea pigs. This food has not been tested and the nutritional value is suspect, at best. It is often referred to as “Frankenfood”. Most processed foods contain genetically modified food. Scroll down below and you can see some of the problems with eating genetically modified food and there is an excellent research paper written by Lauren Williamson which discusses that as well. (See her paper here) Moreover, it contains MSG, artificial colors, artificial flavors and preservatives.
Search Engine Optimizing your food, assumes you already know that the standard American diet is one that should be avoided. If you are not sure why, you can click on any of the links in the article. The purpose of this article is to help those individuals who want to eat more healthy foods. It doesn’t have to be expensive or difficult. It can be challenging at first, but I have been studying this for over 30 years and use what I learn in preparing good, real and healthy food for my family and myself.
I am including a link to a video where I teach how to make sweet potato pie. Click here for the FREE natural food recipe video
To help you SEO your diet, I will share with you what I have learned. You can receive a monthly newsletter which will contain recipes, food tips and a video lesson on preparing natural, healthy food without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and MSG free. Be the first 20 people to sign up and you will receive this newsletter absolutely free for 6 months! To Register Click here.
10 Top Dangers of Processed Foods
According to Invigorate360
Although the threats of processed foods are numerous, knowing the 10 top dangers of processed foods may be enough to rethink your next meal or snack.
1. CANCER – Some cancers are known to be caused by carcinogenic properties which are included in processing foods.
2. OBESITY – Processed foods are most often high in fat, sugar and salt. If counting food calories, these are the perfect ingredients to cause excessive weight gain.
3. HIGH CARB CONTENT – Most processed foods include an overabundance of carbohydrates and not nearly enough protein.
4. HEART DISEASE – The trans fat in many processed foods will spike the cholesterol level and lower the HDL.
5. HYPERTENSION – Blood pressure is elevated by the high salt and fat content in foods.
6. DIABETES – The high sugar products and fast acting carbohydrates will raise the glucose to unhealthy levels.
7. FOOD ADDITIVES AND UNKNOWN EFFECTS – For color, consistency, taste, shelf life and more, processed foods include additives while the effects are unknown.
8. UNKNOWN FILLERS – Several foods like hot dogs and processed meats are filled with unknown parts.
9. LACK OF NUTRIENTS – If processed foods are the main part of the diet, the body will be lacking the nutrients needed to fight disease.
10. ARTIFICIAL VITAMINS – Synthetic vitamins, which lose their potency during processing, are added to some processed foods like bread.
The list of the dangers of processed foods can go on. Back to basics with home cooking using wholesome, nutritious, and unprocessed foods may add healthier years to your life.
To learn more about the dangers of MSG from Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D. click the following two links:
For more information about MSG and GMOs see link below:
My mission is to help others live healthy lives.
I am a AAAI (American Aerobic Association International) and ISMA (International Sports Medicine Association) certified personal trainer in Mind-Body Connection. I can assist you in discovering where you want or need to retrain your brain– to retrain your body and increase your health and well-being, and assist you in discovering effective ways for you to achieve that goal. I can also assist you in discovering where you expend your brain’s energy, like Bruce Lipton writes of, and how to use that energy for your good.
As your wellness coach, I can encourage and guide you into healthier, more loving thought patterns that will increase your health and well-being. There are many ways that we will employ to accomplish this. Some are education, personalized meditation and thought affirmations, accountability, emotional support and my “Association Technique”. This technique will help you to develop love, peace and calm in your life.
If you are willing to dedicate yourself to your personalized wellness program, I would like to partner with you. I will give you a free one hour session, valued at $40 to help you find your wellness plan and create your vision.
Call me at 609-533-7966