BETHLEHEM, Pa. — Sept. 4, 2015 — Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Roger McGuinn and former Wings guitarist Laurence Juber highlight a lineup of world-renowned guitarists to be featured on Behind the Guitar, set to premiere Sept. 19 at 11 p.m. on PBS39.
- Sept. 19: Roger McGuinn, founding member and lead guitarist/vocalist of The Byrds(Pt. 1)
- Sept. 26: Roger McGuinn, founding member and lead guitarist/vocalist of The Byrds(Pt. 2)
- Oct. 3: G.E. Smith, former lead guitarist for Hall & Oates and music director of the Saturday Night Live Band
- Oct. 10: Stefan Grossman, acoustic fingerstyle guitarist
- Oct. 17: Laurence Juber, former lead guitarist for Paul McCartney & Wings
- Oct. 24: Trevor Gordon Hall, world and new age guitarist
- Oct. 31: Woody Mann, jazz, blues and American roots guitarist
- Nov. 7: John Arnold, Bethlehem guitarist and member of classical ensembles Satori and Two Part Invention
- Nov. 14: Chris Hillman, original member of The Byrds and leader of The Desert Rose Band.
- Nov. 21: Herb Pedersen, former member of The Desert Rose Band andLaurel Canyon Ramblers
PBS39 is a community-owned public television station licensed to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, PA, serving eastern Pennsylvania and western New Jersey. PBS39 is owned and operated by the Lehigh Valley Public Telecommunications Corporation. The mission of PBS39 is to educate, inspire, inform, and entertain, while stimulating the exchange of ideas for community enrichment.